onsdag den 1. september 2010

Day 4

From Frøslev to horsbull hoddebulldeich (Kap Horn)

I slept in Frøslev plantage. I had put up my hammock, and thought I did well. But after 1 hour in the hammock, I've had enough. Like sleeping in a "v". I changed the setting, and slept on the ground instead. Much better!
I woke up at 7:30am after a good night sleep.
Coffee, and corn ( thanks corn farmer) was made on my trangia.
" Frøslev lejren" kz camp from the Second World War was near by, so I went there for a visit, and to charge my phone/gps.
Made a few couch requests, and took off - heading west.
I was accepted two places, so that was "toll".
I ended up 4 km from the west coast. Ute and Ablam, Utes son, and their guest Elke, welcomed me at their old, but very beautiful house.

Again the rain started just as I got there...
They served a nice cup of coffee, and some Danish cookies...
Before a lovely dinner they took me to the west cost. Windy, but beautiful.

Their house has so mutch atmosphere. Some artists have lived in the house. The name of the house is "Kap Horn". The houses here used to have names instead of numbers.
I slept in a cool room with lots of wooden planks, and a homemade bed.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar