fredag den 24. september 2010

Day 28

What formed the mountains...

This morning I had breakfast with the family in Schiedgen. Johnny took Samuel to school, and afterwards he was of to buy a new car, a Skoda. He advised me to go by a nearby bike track. It was a great start. I went downhill for about 7 km, and with a perfect angle. I didn't have to do anything apart from steering.
Today I got to see what formed this great country, water.
I had allday rain, so I made some extra requests closer to my location.
I didn't get any positive replies, so I did a few extra ones. A Johannes from Trier answered immediately. Great!
I followed the river all day, and even though it was raining, it was very beautiful.
I've uploaded photos from my trip to facebook. Follow the link from the frontpage.
Johannes and some of his flatmate welcomed me at around 16. I had a nice warm shower, and something to eat. Afterwards I went shopping with Jutta, a flatmate to Johnny.
In the evening we plaied a game with the flatmates, it was good fun.
Tomorrow I'm following the Mossel river, and the weather should be nicer.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar