tirsdag den 7. september 2010

Day 10

Bob - the sissy!
Had breakfast with Jutta and the two boys. The boys took of school, and I had a last cup of coffee with Jutta before heading south.
Again with great weather. Gloeckstadt was the goal. I had to take the ferry across the Elbe from here. The ferry was 3.5 euro for Bob and I. Not sure what kind of ticket i got for Bob... Talking of Bob, he had proven him self to be a huge sissy. Every time I want to stretch my bag and drive with no hands on the handlebars, he immediately throws himself to ether side...
The pedals on the bike are acting a bit vierd, so I'll have them checked tomorrow.
Today I've found a couch at a man named Oliver. He lives in a little city called Cadenberge - I've reached the mountains!
He has been very busy, so I've borrowed his computer. My route, or some of it, are still on my homepage - great. Apparently it's not working all the time.
I've already made request for tomorrow, and have already been accepted in Stadland near Bremerhafen. The man of the family is a geocacher, and he has sent the coordinates for the couch/a cache in front of their house. Cool!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar