tirsdag den 21. september 2010

Day 25

Resting day in the garden

Jonna and Rein offered me to stay an extra day, and I offered to use the day working in the garden. We had a deal :)
They often have fosterkids in their home. These kids get a timeout from the institution/ foster family cause of behavioural problems ect.
The kids are around 15-17 years old, and they stay at their place for 14 days up to 4 months. The structure the day for the kids, and they help in the garden. They had no kids at this time.
Jonna is a seed collector, and has a collection of 600 seeds. She sell some of them on www.seedsite.eu to very cheap prices. I learned alot of things about plants and flowers today. I also got a lot of advises on what to plant instead of the figtree my neighbours diged up last week. Again, it was great to do something else than bikeriding. I couldn't have asked for a better day, with great company, great food, great weather and new knowledge.
Jonna and Rein are mineral hunters, and I saw a lot if beautiful minerals around/ in the house. They live in a very beautiful area with great surroundings, and stunning view from almost every window in their house.
Tomorrow, the goal is Luxemburg, and I will follow the Our river.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar