lørdag den 11. september 2010

Day 14

I got to bed at around 3am, and woke up at 8:30. Not enough sleep at all, but I wanted to head south. I took a bit of last nights big win - some chocolate.
I had already made some requests in Osnabrueck and in Bramsche. I made about 6 requests, so that would do to find a couch... I checked my email alot of times during the day, but no accepted couch.
I got to Bramsche, and didn't really feel like going further. It was already 17:30, so I had to find accommodation. I checked the map, and my geocaching application on my phone. There was a huge forest nearby, and there was a geocache in the middle of it. I went shopping and found some interesting can food, and some breakfast. I headed for the woods.
The geocache was in a very hilly forest. Even with some huge rocks peking out somewhere - a mountain!
The Mexican can food was made on my trangia. It was alright.
Right now I'm under my rainfly in my sleeping bag. Its really warm, and hopefully I wont get much rain tonight. An owl have been screaming a few times. I think i can hear an autobahn in the distance, but apart from that - its quiet. It's only 21, so I'll probably head towards Holland tomorrow. Bob is under a tree, and seems to like to sleep in the forest. I hope for a real couch tomorrow though.
Good night.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar