tirsdag den 7. september 2010

Day 11

I left Caldenberge a little late. I had to visit a bike shop before heading south. In Denmark getting your bike fixed can take 2 or three days, even for a simple check. At this shop in Germany it took half an hour, and the price was 15 euro. And the pedals were back to normal. Great.
I had already received a couch in Stadland yesterday. Ceril, his wife, and two boys accepted me as their first couchsurfer. Another "couchsurfing blind date" as Ute from Nieboel described it. I've only had very positive experiences with people with no references.
Well, Stadland was next. Ceril actually didn't send me an address. I only got a geocaching "gc code". Exiting, a fellow geocacher!
Ceril actually changed his work times, so his family could host me. Great, and thanks alot Ceril!
I had a strong wind in my back pretty much the hole day, so it didn't felt like 73 km.
I did a bit of geocaching on my way. One cache was well made. I had to fill a pipe with water to get it out.
I wanted to catch a ferry from Bremerhafen, so there wasn't more time for geocaching. I drove directly onto the ferry, and again Bob was doing well with moving more that 12 km/h...
I wanted to be at Cerils place at 17, and for some reason, this was todays major goal.. And I got there at 17:01.
While looking for the geocache, Ceril appeared, and I was welcomed by him, his wife and two boys.
Ceril and I went to pick up their huge barbecue. A very short drive, but Ceril showed me two geocaches on the easy back.
We had a great barbecue for dinner, and alot of talks about geocaching. Cool!
Tomorrows goal is not set yet.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar