mandag den 6. september 2010

Day 9

After breakfast Jutta offered me to stay an extra day. I had, as usual no plans, and thought it sounded like a very good idea. Jutta and her son were going to a big climbing center in Hamburg. We took the car to Hamburg, and brought bikes. Before climbing, Jutta took me on a guided tour around the central city. We saw heaps, and had picnic at the harbour. Great tour! Bob stayed in Hohenfelde. He wasn't glad about being left alone, but I had a great day without him.
Another great day in a great city. Would be a great city for a Christmas shopping tour! (Solfang).
On the way back to Hohenfelde we picked up Juttas youngest sun, Torge (7 years).
Back home we had "abendessen" and I found all my clothes washed, and stacked. Juttas mom had done it. Great! thanks! I was out of clean undies a few days ago...
Tomorrow, Monday, normal people have to go to work and school. Bob and I though, have another plan. We want to cross The Elbe with a ferry. I hope Bob can handle sailing...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar