onsdag den 29. september 2010

Day 32

Had a great breakfast with Nadine and a guest. I left their place at 11:30 and headed for Waldalgesheim close to Bingen. Well really close, but still quite a climb to get up there. My host, Hu, wrote directions and actually explained how to take a bus to his place. With the bike. So this morning I was trying to convince Bob not to take the bus, but climb the mountain. It was only a short day...
Well, getting to Bingen was easy. I actually found the bus station, b
ut then again. No way!
I was lucky to find a bike path going pretty much directly to Hu's place, and the hill was much easier to climb than yesterday. I found a lot of chessnuts on my way. Perfect for dinner.
Got to Hu's place at around 15. I had some food, and afterwards we went on a mushroom hunt in a nearby forest. We also went to a great lookout point with a perfect view. Before driving home we had a beer at a restaurant in the forest. We found lots of good mushrooms, and had some of them for dinner. Very good, and I learned a lot from Hu, who knew alot about mushrooms.
After dinner we saw the German version of x-factor. Totally as the Danish version.
Tomorrow I'm heading to Mainz. My visa card is waiting there at a couchsurfer, or that's what I hope for... :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar