torsdag den 2. september 2010

Day 6

Left horsbull hoddebulldeich, and the great hosts in the morning. A very great experience to visit them.
Today, the target was viol.
The weather was great. I drove via the nort sea cycle route. A very flat route. I had the wind in my back and sunshine pretty much all day. Even though I was next to the sea I drove in t-shirt and shorts.

Again geocaching was one of the activities apart from cycling.
With a lot of detours, I drowe more than 70 km today. My knee did great.
In Viøl I was welcomed by Eva, Hajo, and their three talented and cute girls. I have missed company with kids, so great to play in the garden.
Before bedtime I made some couch requests near Heide, but don't worry; I'm not going to Heide Park.
Thanks for all the greetings in my guestbook - it's great to read when the headwind is to strong, or when Bob is a bit heavy. :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar