søndag den 12. september 2010

Day 16

New country - Holland
Went to bed at 21:30. Was a little tired after sleeping in the forest. So got up at 7, and was ready for an early start. Had a great breakfast at the youth hostel.
It was great already to have a goal from the morning. A Peter in Enschede, Holland was my goal.
I did about 5 geocaches on the way. After luch, the rain started. Not much, and I was still dry underneath my rainwear. I found some nice mushrooms in a forest. I wanted to cook them for Peter and I. Holland seems really nice for bikers. The rules on the road seems similar to the Danish. In Germany the drivers were really nice to give way to bikers. Not quite the same in Holland, but it's a bit easier for me, cause it's like in Denmark.
Crossing the border was not a big deal. There was a supermarket selling cheap coffee and a pharmacy selling cheap pills to the Germans???

I was at Peters place at 15. He was doing paperwork, so I had time for a quick walk in Enschede. The rain kept me from doing a long walk though. Peter and I had a three course meal. I made the first. Fried Mushrooms from the Dutch forest on toasted bread. Peter served the next, pasta with sauce. I prepared the desert, blackberries with icecream and chocolate. Nice one!
Tomorrow I'm going south. Ether Holland or Germany. It depends on the replies I get from my couch requests. But direction is south again. It should be a dry day tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar