torsdag den 23. september 2010

Day 27

Hiking in little Switzerland, Luxembourg

I just had one fabulous resting day with Rien and Jonna, so I didn't really plan on staying an extra night Scheidgen (L)
But after meeting Johnny and Joelle, and their gorgeous kids + au pair, it just felt very tempting, and natural, to stay an extra day.
There was lots to do in the this area, which is well known for some great hiking routes.
So I took of this morning, without Bob, great!
Johnny inspired me to some of the tracks. I was also inspired by some of the many geocaches.
Fuji was really working today. There was so many nice spots.
I did around 40 km biking and hiking today. I also went to a post office to send home some stuff I haven't been using. Nice to get rid of that. I've also managed to get an address in Mainz, Germany. So hopefully my visa card will wait there, when I get there.
Back home in Scheidgen I hat another great evening with the family.
Tomorrow Germany is waiting again.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar