tirsdag den 14. september 2010

Day 18

Resting day = work
Jolien and her dad, Ed, wanted to work on the attic. I offered my help. The weather forecast said rain all day, and strong wind.
We spend the hole morning searching for the right nails for the nailgun.
Jolien also showed me some of Zutphen, a great museum, and a lot of shops where we thought they had the right nails.
Finally we found some nails, but it turned out to be the wrong ones. We actually had to drive half an hour to get the right ones. So we started "work" at 14:00, and finished at 18:00, where Julien served another lovely meal. We had Crème brulée for desert. Don't think I've had that before. It was very yummy. After dinner we went to the movies where we saw Inception. In Holland they don't do as the Germans, so it was in English. Great!
The film was interesting, and had some crazy aspects. And a far out story. Back home i checked for replies on requests for tomorrow, but none yet. I've only made two, so I might make another one before bedtime.
Bob has been in the garage all day in case someone worries about him. I'm sure he liked a little rest as well.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar