mandag den 30. august 2010

day 3

Germany and back

Had a nice breakfast with Trine,
made a few couch requests in Flensburg and took of. Tanks for a great time Uwe and Trine!
My knee felt ok, and I travelled in a nice slow pace. I stopped heaps of times. Especially a walk in Kværs Plantage was interesting and nice. I found some nice mushrooms I/ we could have for dinner. Geocaching was also done at the place. Did quite a bit of geocaching today. Makes the trip feel shorter.

I actually made it to Germany, but I had no places to stay yet. I decided to follow the "border bike trail".
It turned out to be really nice. No cars, and lots of information boards. A woman told me about a nice tent site in Frøslev Plantage. Great with a goal.

The campsite was great even though it turned out to be in a " dog forrest"
Think I met like 10 loose dogs before dinner ( pasta with the mushrooms from Kværs)

Think I'm heading south west tomorrow.
Tonight my hammock and rainfly will have it's first night...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar