torsdag den 21. oktober 2010

Day 55

My last day in St. Gallen

Leaving St. Gallen and the family here, tomorrow. So this morning was spend on organising while at the same time plying with Thilde. I think she's starting to She enjoy my company. Today she didn't follow her mom to the bathroom, but kept playing with me. The other days she has escaped to the bathroom every time her mom went there.
"hey! you're not leaving me behind with this strange Guy!" :)

After lunch I went with Annita and the kids to the centre of St. Gallen. They picked up Rasmus, and headed for Zurich. I had time on my own in St. Gallen for some sightseeing and some shopping.
I went home by bus, and there was time for a little bikeride, without Bob :)
The evening was spend on packing up for leaving tomorrow, and watching some Danish television.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar