onsdag den 6. oktober 2010

Day 40

A short day of 99km
Had breakfast with Christine.
I had a goal, a couch in Freiburg. So aparently a short day.
So I took it very easy leaving Friesenheim. I had planed a few geocaches on the route. I headed for the Rhine, but it took quite a while to get there. I passed "Europa Park" on my way. A very big theme park. Aprarently the best in Europe. I went there. The entrance was 31Euro, but they had a Sciences house where the entrance was only 7 Euro.
It was quite big. Had lots of interesting things to try, and best of all, think there was 4 people in there...
My host in Freiburg, Reiner wasn't home until 18:00 so I thought I had heaps of time.
So I still went in a slow pace. The weather was beautiful, sunny and warm. This region of Germany is aparently the warmest region.
It's great to be back in Germany again. The bike tracks are perfect, and especially the sings are great. It's hard to get lost. I'll always find another bikeroute. So I did very few km on roads today.
Got to Rainers place at 18:30.
Just in time for dinner. Perfect!
I had a shower afterwards. Showers is one thing I really look forward to on this trip.
Another thing is faling a sleep. Sleeping in a new place can be dificult back home in Denmark, but on this trip - no problem at all.
I usually write my blog in bed, and some times I fall a sleep writing it.
Today I'm writing on a real computer. That's my first time I update my blog via a computer.

My legs a fine. My knees are a bit sore, but only natural.
I thought my trip today was going to be short, but I ended up doing 99km.

Rainer has offered me to stay an extra day, so I'll do some sightseeing in Frieburg tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar