mandag den 11. oktober 2010

Day 45

Company all day
I had a very nice breakfast at the youth hostel together with Jonathan (10) and his dad Joachim. I asked if they wanted company for some of their tour. They wanted company, but told me they were going a bit fast cause they had a long day. I was alright with a good speed, whatever it meant.
It turned out to be like my usual speed, and it was great to company and a guide. Joachim had been on the track before. Pretty cool of a ten year old to do a bikeriding with days around 80km, or about 20km more what I did today :)
The morning was a little cold, but once the sun came it was nice again.
We did a few photo stops on the way, and was in Konstanz around 14:00. So I had time for some sightseeing and lunch.
Was at Bertholds place at 16:00. He wasn't home yet, so I waited outside, and even received a parcel to him from the post. :)
I actually saw him leave his flat, but I wasn't sure it was him.
Berthold had two Russian couchsurfers staying at his place. Berthold took us on a tour to the biggest island on a lake in western Europe, Reichenau.
Afterwards we went back home. The Russian girls had to catch a train to Basel.
Berthold and I had dinner. Nice seafood/rice with a dry white vine that I brought.
Berthold played some of his favorite music, meditation music. Brought back memories from my yoga experience - good memories :)
Tomorrow no couch request needed. I'm staying with friends in St. Gallen. It's a short day again, but with a climb in the end. Maybe my record of 640m above sea level will be broken. And that's done in Belgium!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar