tirsdag den 19. oktober 2010

Day 53

Shopping in Switzerland

Been living with the Hauch family for a week now. I'm very glad they still accept the extra person in their house, and their daughter, Thilde, is almost glad about my presence now. Well, at least she allow me to play with her toys, even though I do it completely wrong :)

Tomorrow, the family will get a Tom break. I'm heading to Wasserauen to do a hike. There is snow in the area, so I'll bring some warm clothes. I'll be back "home" tomorrow night.

As when i couchsurf, I like to contribute with something. This week I've cooked dinner every second night.
The prices in Switzerland are quite expensive. There is one great thing about shopping here though. By law, all prices are on the products in the supermarkets. Very nice when your shopping.
Today I made a Swiss meets the east dinner. Kind of wok food with Spaetzli, a Swiss kind of pasta. OK dinner, but boiling the Spaetzli in boullion probably wasn't the best idea...
While shopping today we also saw a bit of St. Gallen, and visited a park with a playground.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar