onsdag den 13. oktober 2010

Day 47

Still in St. Gallen
Even though travelling is great, it's also great to be in on this little " Danish island" in St. Gallen. Annita, Rasmus and kids are great company. I have time to look on maps, bike routes, weather forecast, train tables and so on.
I was thinking on keep following the Rhine valley. But the place I was heading at, Andermatt, has a really interesting weather forecast. Even though it's in the valley, the forecast has frost and snow coming up this week. Then climbing across to Italy would be very interesting :)
Today I went to the city with Annita and the kids. There is a big city party thing in St. Gallen at the moment. It's a huge thing for farmers, but there is also lots of things to do for " non farmers".
It was a cold day in town. About 7 degrees, and very foggy.
I had my clothes washed today. It's not dry yet, so I'll take another rest day in St. Gallen tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar