tirsdag den 26. oktober 2010

Back home in Denmark

Yep, I'm back home. Some says "Already?", others "finally!" :-)

And why now?
Having a journey with no goal, no time limit, no route, was great, and I'd definitely do it again! Traveling like this also gave me the option to ask myself, whats next? Where to, How? ect.

Ending up having a goal, Friends in ST Gallen, was great to have, but also made me think "Is that it?".
The ten days in St. Gallen were perfect. It gave me time to remember the first 56 days of my journey. All the great hosts! The nice views, the long days with Bob, the nice weather, the crazy experiences and lots lots more.
Reading my own blog already gives me a great pleasure - and a big smile :)

The weather forecast, good advises and my own gut feeling made me go home after 55 days traveling. But still with lust to travel!

I Came home Saturday the 23th of October. On the 26th I went to a job interview, and got a job until Christmas. It's in a little school were I'm going to work with 6-8 year old kids. Mostly doing outdoor activities. Yep! Pretty much the perfect job for my me at this time.
It gives me the opportunity to work until Christmas, and then have the option to travel again.
I've told most of my hosts the fact, that New Zealand is calling for me - and that might be my destination. And can I go there without Bob?
Who knows, but I'd definitely inform all you guys in here, and all my hosts can expect a little thing from me around Christmas!

I only informed very few people about going back to Denmark. It was fun to surprise all my neighbors in Solfang (the co housing where I live)

Thanks to all the readers of my blog - I might be back :)


Greetings
Bob and Tom

PS. Bob is standing in my living room, looking ready and handsome :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej Balle,

    Velkommen hjem igen. Det har været sjovt at læse din blog mens du har været på farten!

    Håber du har nydt turen.

    Og tillykke med dit nye job!

    Mvh
    Kenneth Kryger

    SvarSlet