mandag den 4. oktober 2010

Day 38

In France
Crossing north Karlsruhe in the morning was not easy, but I had organised a bit with google earth, and Jan gave some advised. So if you see my route it went pretty good. By the way. Watching my entire route can only be done if you use internet explorer. Click on the link below the map on the frontpage. I followed the Rhine on the French side today. It was great. I found alot of walnuts for my hosts in Brumath, France.

I went through some swampy areas. Very interesting, and the bike paths were perfect. I had the wind in my back all day, and about 23 degrees.
I got to Brumath at 16:30 , where Anita welcomed me. Thierry & Anita lives there with their daughter. My couchsurfing host, Anaël came home from his student flat in Strasbourg.
The family had a visitor for dinner. A friend from Chad, who they hadn't seen for 4 years. Amazing they accepted me as a guest with this special guest coming.
I helped a little in the kitchen preparing dinner.
Dinner was perfect. Especially the desert was great. Sounding like yesterdays blog, but again I was spoiled with a great desert.
After dinner I had an interesting chat with Thierry about religion in Denmark and in general. He was also very interested in the place where I live. Www.absolfang.dk

I've made a few requests for tomorrow. Some of them are actually heading back to the German side of the Rhine.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar