mandag den 18. oktober 2010

Day 52

"Sunny beach" and "Amalies verden"

Another day as au pair in St. Gallen.
One crazy thing about Switzerland I realised today. When kids are going to kindergarten here, they are expected to walk to the place on their own, when they are 4!!!
A family my hosts know were called in to a chat at their daughters kindergarten. The staff were concerned with the family driving the four year old girl to/from the kindergarten!
The staff meant they were taking to much care, and not giving the girl responsibilities!
Apart from good company, the most interesting thing today was being introduced to some Danish tv shows which I've never seen. They were awful, but still entertaining :)
Not sure I'll start to watch them in Denmark. Watching them made me feel quite intelligent, so I guess that's a bonus some viewers will receive.
Bob and Tom are almost ready to move on on our journey...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar