fredag den 1. oktober 2010

Day 35

Oktober fest
The Rohleder family offered me to stay an extra day. That was a perfect offer. A great family to visit, and there was a chance my visa card would arrive in Mainz.
I had breakfast with Michaela, the rest if the family had already left for school and work.
After breakfast I went on a geocaching bikeride in the area. The nearest cache was called "Bergkloster". I thought it sounded like a possible nice place. It turned out to be a resting place next to a big road. Not exactly what I thought :-)
I saw a vine route, and followed that instead. It was great. There was a lot of bird scaring canons, that went off all the time. It was like new years eve.
I found three caches, and saw a lot of vineyards. I was back at the Rohleder family at 14. Just in time to have lunch with Wolfgang and the boys.
Afterwards I had a game of chess and other games with the boys.
In the late afternoon I went to taekwondo with Wolfgang and Martin. Martin showed me some of Westhofen. Especially the trouts in a very clean creek was cool. You could feed them, and they were really tame.
In the evening Wolfgang invited me to oktober fest. It was great. 1 kilo pig, and 2.5 litter of beer. A real man party :)
First of October, and already a October party. I might stay in Germany for a while :)
Heidelberg is next tomorrow. Haven't got a couch yet, but there is plenty of couchsurfers in the area, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar