tirsdag den 5. april 2011

Paris, Day one

Arriving in Paris at 21:30, so decided taxi was the best option.
I quickly found a taxi. Showed the address to the diver. He said OK, but then asked if I had a GPS. Being a little concerned about turning on mobile data, I said no. OK was his reply, and we took off. Excellent :-)
15 minutes later he took out a huge map book of Paris. He looked a little lost, so I decided to call my host. She explained him the route, and after another call, I was at my host, Marianne. Great.
She welcomed me at her home. A 16 story building. She, and her two boys lives on the 10th floor, so great view.
Tomorrow I'm gonna see where Marianne's working. A school, in a class with around 25 5year olds. And she is alone. Only sometimes there is a helper...


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar