tirsdag den 5. april 2011

Day two in Paris

The boys had to go school, so we all got up at around 7 am. Marianne and I walked them to school, and afterwards she showed me her school where she is working. The kids stars school when they are three years old in France. They had a huge room with 40 beds where all the little ones take a nap at lunchtime.
I remember having problems getting two three year olds to sleep in a Danish kindergarten :-)
I took the metro towards central Paris. Easy system. I only had one problem. To get out of the station. I kept ending up at another track. After ten minutes I realised "Sortie" meant exit...

I visited Notre Dame and Sacrè-Cæur, so that'll probably make my mom proud. She was bit disappointed with my last trip with Bob. Not enough culture I guess. Luckily there is plenty of different ways of culture :-)

I did some shopping for cooking in Danish. I ended up making meat balls with feta cheese with potatoes. Not really a Danish meal, but think at least Marianne liked it :-)

The rest of the evening was spent on tea and lots if interesting talks.

Tomorrow the Eiffel tower is waiting!



1 kommentar:

  1. Dinner was great, and even greater was the fact that I came home from the kids' sport and it was ready, table was set and we only had to sit and enjoy this nice meal! The boys aren't very good at trying new things, but will talk about it to everyone for sure!
    I'm glad you had such a nice weather to discover Paris!

    SvarSlet