torsdag den 14. april 2011

Martinique, To Anse-á-l'Ane

Left my hotel at 11:30. This gave me plenty of time to carry my two backpacks to the nearest busstop.
Around 28 degrees, so pretty hot tour...
The busride to Anse-á-l'Ane took about one hour. Price 1.20€ 
Some locals will tell you public transport on the island is none existing. I have found it to run on time, being cheap and with aircondition (well, some of them) :-)

In Anse-á-l'Ane I went shopping to cook a Danish dinner for my hosts tonight. Not an easy task, so I don't think any danes would call it Danish food. Put sure gonna be good :-)

Thomas picked me up at Jojos, a bar/ restaurant. We went to his family.
Maïna, Toh, and Titouan (1,5 year old boy).
After a drink we went to pick up
Titouan at his nanny.
Back home in Anse Mitan I had time to do some sightseeing. A very touristy place. I bought a pen, so now there is no excuse for not writing postcards...
The evening with Maïna, Toh, and Titouan was great. My "Danish" meal (wok dish) turned out to be pretty good, but far from Danish :-)

A very nice evening. Tasted a new rum. Almost whisky like, but still good.

Tomorrow it's time to jump on board the ship "den vilde jagt" (The Wild Hunt)
Hunting adventures!


2 kommentarer:

  1. It was nice having you at home Thomas!
    Great (not-so)-danish meal!

    "Tasted a new rum. Almost whisky like, but still good."
    I bet you won't taste a better rum anywhere during your caribbean trip! ;-)

    All the best from the three of us, enjoy your sailing-trip!

    Toh

    SvarSlet
  2. Have had a lot of nice rums on the trip. So far, two bottles are under my bed :-)

    SvarSlet