torsdag den 21. april 2011

Dominica, Swimming near a waterfall

Went on tour with the Olea family today. They were going to a big waterfall. I was glad to join. First of all, great with company. And exploring places with kids is, in my opinion, much more fun. Funny perspectives, a pleasant pace... Ole is the big photographer, and is very good with chatting with locals (get information ect.)
Lea is the big organiser. Great when exploring an island with 4 kids and two semi organised helpers (Ole and I, sorry Ole ;)
We went to the waterfall in a collective taxi. They fill it up, and then go. Cheap. 7 Danish kroner (One euro) to drive in approx 25 min.
The waterfall was very great. The most pretty one I've seen. And I've seen a few.
We had luch there, and went for a swim.

After lunch at the waterfall we went to the botanical garden. Most of all to find a schoolbus which had a little accident in a hurricane in 1979... Don't worry. Everyone were outside the bus.

Tonight Jacob is cooking chicken. We get meat a few times a week. But Lea is excellent vegetarian cook, so I don't miss meat at all.




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar