torsdag den 21. april 2011

Dominica, evening

After a hot day with lots of experiences, the evening is perfect. The kids are watching a film downstairs. Have just had a nice conversation with the skipper, Ole.
Five minutes ago Ole and his wife went on land for a drink. The two other helpers Jakob and Henning have been on a tour all day. They'll be here shortly. They might join me for a rum. Having half an hour on deck on your own is also nice though.
My clothes are hanging everywhere. I found local laundry facilities. Don't think they see many tourist there. Quite alot of people fund me very interesting, so had lots of little chats. English is spoken here, so very nice to be able to explain myself.


1 kommentar:

  1. I hadn't visited your blog for quite a few days, and reading about your adventures tonight was really nice (ok, I admit I'm a little jealous, especially about the swimming part!). I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!
    Say Hi to Bob for us!

    SvarSlet