mandag den 11. april 2011

Martinique, almost dead...

Martinique, Caribbean sea.
Romeo took me on a hike with 3 of his friends Saturday. We went to an area called Caravelle.
A fantastic 4 hour hike, with lots of views, mangrove, animals and many laughs thanks to Romeo and his funny friends.
In the end of the hike Romeo saw a big bug (see picture)
We watched it, and the others walked again. I wanted a picture of the creature with my hand next to it. Just to make comparison. "noooooo" I heard Romeo and his friend yell. Apparently this bugs bite, and a bite will send you to hospitable. Glad this bug didn't feel threatened...
We had lunch on a beach. Afterwards we took a swim.

Back home Romeo had invited his brother for a birthday party in the evening. I was invited. Nice!

I wasn't told the birthday thing was a surprise party. So 5 min after the first two guests had arrived I asked "who's the birthday kid?"
I got strange faces in return, so I explained myself again. I was told this was a birthday party. Well done Thomas...
And this morning I spilled a whole espresso can on the floor - and broke a mirror.
Anyway. A great day and evening. Lots of stuff to remember.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar