mandag den 11. april 2011

Martinique, Swim under a waterfall in the rainforests

Sunday.
Relaxation after the birthday party.
Meri, Frida and I went to the Jardin de Balata, a botanical garden. They had a treetop walk. That was pretty cool.
Before going to the garden, Meri took me to a waterfall where I went for a little swim. Thick jungle here. Lots of jungle sounds. Very cool place, and best of all. No tourists  :-)

Back home  Meri got some sleep. Romeo and I took care of Frida and did a little cleaning..

I was supposed to change host this day. He was a little difficult to get hold on. When I finally managed, he explained he could only host me for one night.

Romeo took me half way to Chop (the new host), and Chop picked me up there. Nice. Chop tried to arrange another host after Monday.
There's always hotels, so that might be the solution for a couple of days.





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar