onsdag den 27. februar 2013

Thought I was going home...

When I arrived to Manila I felt a little strange around my rectal area... Thought it was just from the diarrhea in Thailand, but after one day I went to see a doctor.
He made a VERY thorough  medical examination on me, and came up with possible prostatitis. Gave me painkillers and antibiotics.
The following days the infected area, now running down my butt cheek, got bigger. Got really sore, and I was walking like an old man. Mission of the day was walking to the shopping mall. 50 meters from my hostel.
After a few days it got to the point where I had to see the doctor again. He gave me another diagnose "perianal abcess". He strongly adviced me for an operation.
I contacted my insurance company, and they started organising my trip back to Denmark for an operation.

I met two of the Danes I was surposed to sail with, but told them I was on my way back home.
Then last night (22:00) the inflammation got to a point where my skin on my butt cheek bursted. After calling my insurance company I took a taxi to the nearest hospital.

They put me in a bed. Blood and stuff was still pissing out of me.
They treated me very nice. Got my own room, and was set up for an operation at 7am.
They put me in anaesthesia, and woke up a few hours later. Rather confused.
I didn't noticed them giving me the anaesthesia, so I thought I had just been sleeping.

Well now, I I'm my bed. No pains. An open wound but thats the procedure.
I have rebooked my flight to Palau, so things are looking fine again.
I did not have any problems with my prostate. Great.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar