onsdag den 13. februar 2013

Love Pai

Got up rather early, my standards.
Had to meet Jack at the railway station.
Had time for breakfast, my first one without rice... And including bacon and hot coffee!

While eating breakfast and chatting with the waitress an interesting email clicked in. Sailing with http://www.amazingtravel.dk for a month. With the agenda: diving, fishing and exploring little island in the Philippines... Yes please. So flying to Manila on the 21st of February.
Giving me a only a little time to explore northern Thailand though... But what the heck :-)
Our guide of the trek, Mr. Chang, moved the start of our trek one day. Meeting him tomorrow, and gonna stay at his village for one night.

Photo: an internet connection on your phone is really handy. Google maps is my friend.
Second photo: Jack and I eating our last real dinner before jungle food...

1 kommentar:

  1. Lækkert at se du viser Brøndby trøjen frem 😊

    SvarSlet