tirsdag den 12. februar 2013

Temple run in Chiang Mai

I had a bed in a guesthouse, but only for one night, so first mission for the day was finding a new place to stay. All the guesthouses in the area are pretty full. A popular area, and a busy time of the year.
It took me an hour to find something I would pay for. 200 bath for a single,  fanned room.
I live in the old city of Chiang Mai,  a my t hotspot.
I walked around the old city, and saw a lot of temples.
Tomorrow I'm meeting with Jack, the traveler I met in Bangkok. We're meeting this Mr Chart, who is going to teach us how to survive in the jungle. Three days in the jungle only eating bushfood.
His tribe lives near Pai, a three hour drive away from Chiang Mai.

So probably no updates for the next few days.
Photos: temples, and my 80 bath lunch.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar