fredag den 8. februar 2013

Bangkok, eating street

This morning a fellow traveler asked me if I wanted to join him visiting  an "eating street".  Excellent!

I'm not sure if we found the right street, cause it looked like any other street I have seen in Bangkok. Lots of food stands, serving a blend of very exciting food. Most of the chefs did not speak any English, so I have no clue what we ate...

Afterwards we went to the tourist strip No. one in Bangkok, Khaosan Road.
At the guesthouse where we live there's no tourist, but here, at
Khaosan Road, there's plenty. So plenty of people selling shitty stuff to tourists - (I actually bought some stuff), lady boys, bars, shops and so one... Glad I'm out out of there now :-)

Tomorrow, I'm going to the market with my host.  We're gonna cook a big meal for some couchsurfers visiting us.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar