fredag den 1. marts 2013

Leaving Manila

Out of Makati medical clinic. My behind is alright, and I'm off to Palau.

Right now waiting in Manila airport. Nightmare getting through security.
Had to go through 3 metal detectors, 2 body search, and as a dessert they had to search ALL hand luggage. They had to inspect everyones shoes as well. Thank you for flying United airlines...
Getting my boarding pass took 1,5 hour, cause I had a one way ticket.
They had to call Palau immigration center, but they didn't answer the phone. "we'll send them an email".... Will you please try calling them again?
After one hour they managed, and I could continue. Manila airport has the their own tax system. Anyone leaving the country has to pay 550 pesos (77kr).

Looking very much forward to see Kim, the skipper in Koror airport, and meeting the rest of the crew onboard AMAZING.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar