lørdag den 16. marts 2013

On board

Kim picked me up at Koror airport, Palau. He had rented a car for a few days cause of new crew turning up.
It was very late, so we went straight to bed.
We woke up early, had to leave early.
Said hello to the rest of the crew.
The couple Kim and Sophia, 33
Peter, 19
Signe, 26
Skipper Kim's (45) girlfriend Juv, 24
Shipboy Chito,19

Everyone went for their first dive today, except me. Had took a swim to check my condition. Went fine, so probably diving tomorrow.

The doctor told me to take it easy and relax. Think I have come to the right place. Juv had the cooking shift today, and she served two fantastic dishes. In the evening we had had a huge barbecued steak with homemade fries and salad.
We're located at the most beautiful lagoon I've seen so far, and the trip has just started!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar