søndag den 19. juni 2011

Horta, BBQ

Went on couchsurfing.org to see if there was any surfers in Horta.
There is a few. I contacted a Silvia. A marine biology student.
She replied within minutes. I was very welcome. I was invited to a bbq Saturday. Awesome. I offered to bring desert. They didn't know how many who would join the party,  somewhere between 8 and 30... I bought a big bag of fruit, cream and chocolate. Easy to prepare/reduce.

Silvias flatmate, Kristine, welcomed me at their flat. A Norwegian girl, also studying marine biology.

They were living in a huge flat in "central Horta". Price: 200€ per person per month. Cheap compared with Danish prices. A little expensive compared with "Horta prices".

5 friends of the flat arrived, and we went with them to a house where the bbq was. At first eyesight the place looked like a junkyard, but behind it was a very cool house at a very green/ nice spot.

We had a fantastic dinner with lots of specialities. My fruitsalat was also popular.
At midnight we walked to the place where the concert was. A Pro-rural farmer sort of thing. Cows and tractors everywhere. Two local bands played. Good fun, and cheap beers, 50 cents!
At around 3am it was over and Silvia drove us home. We did a quick stop at a big beachparty, but I think we were all to tired for more. Or at least I was really tired :-)
In bed, a real bed, at around 4:30am..







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar