fredag den 17. juni 2011

The Atlantic, day 11

Distance: 95nm

Now doing between 4 and 5 knots only with sails. Perfect. Only 170 nm from the halfway mark.

We tried to sail with a "wind steer" but it need some adjustment. A project for tomorrow.
Our nets with fresh fruit are empty now. There is still some vegetables left.
Today we drank our last five litre waterbottle with tapwater from Guadeloupe. Now drinking clean mineralwater bought on Antigua. Nice with water without the taste of chlorine...

Still Portuguese goblets in the water, so still not fishing.

I'm struggling a little with sleeping. Don't get much sleep during the night. Trying to get used to my bed jumping up and down, and being on an angle making me fall out of my bed.
But no worries, I relax during the day.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar