tirsdag den 9. april 2013

Going home

Having and open wound and swimming in salt water might have been the reason.
The wound on my butt is still open. I have been writing to sos insurance for weeks now for information what to do.
I wanted a doctor to check it.
So a few days ago I decided to take a photo of my butt and emailed it to them. 
Two days later I got an answer.
Sos's doctor thought, like me, it would be a good idea to have to wound checked in Denmark.
So he cleared me for business class tickets all the way home.
Leaving Bangkok tonight, and are landing in Copenhagen on the 12th of April.
Train and pickup in Fredericia already organised, so that's perfect.

I've bought a few souvenirs, and now I'm looking forward to the business lounges in the airport :-)

Bangkok had a big thunderstorm today. Very exciting.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar