lørdag den 6. april 2013

Plastic bags illegal

Bye Amazing. An amazing trip!
Bye Chito, Juv, Skipper, Signe, Lars, Peter, Sofia and Kim! Thanks for a great time. Thanks for some world class diving, world class adventure and world class rum and coke :-)

Now, I'm on my way home, but taking one step at the time. I took a bus from Donsol to Legazpi today.
An interesting tour, and I had company with two American tourists.

Checked in at Legazpi tourist Inn. A private room with fan and shower: 600 pesos (85kr)
So nice with a fresh water shower again.
Tomorrow I'm flying back to Manila. I'm there for two nights.
Did a little shopping in Legazpi. After a while I realized: no one are caring plastic bags or giving plastic bags. Reason: it's illegal for the shops to give plastic bags. Great!
We have seen soooo many plastic bags floating around on our trip. Especially around the big cities, so well done Legazpi, that's the way to go! (combined with information to your people)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar