onsdag den 2. april 2014

Bye bye Sri Lanka

In the airport again. Heading home after a great month in Sri Lanka and the Maldives.

Didn't do much today. Went for a swim in the ocean, and got organised.
The area had a power cut, so it was really hot. 5 minutes after a shower I was soaked in sweat again.

I bought a few extra souvenirs, and managed to fit everything in my backpack. Only 21kg though... Qatar airlines accept 30kg... :)

The owner of the guesthouse, also a tuk tuk driver, decided to show me a Hindu temple on the way to the airport.
I was worried it was another "donating temple visit"... But no. He had to pray, and brought me. He did a quick ritual and lighted a pack of sense smoke sticks. And rushed out again. Interesting visit.

Before entering the departure terminal I visited the arrival terminal. Waited for 5 minutes and spotted a tourist. Gave her my guidebook and received a hug from her son. Cool. Have written good advices in the book, and I hope she will pass it on to a new traveler when she leaves the country.

In Denmark Thursday morning at 6am.

See you guys, and thanks to the few people actually reading this :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar