søndag den 22. maj 2011

Guadeloupe, Port-Luis, almost ready

Last night I made my self a homemade underwater flashlight with a marmalade jug and my torch.
Went for a night "dive". The torch worked great and I saw a few fish. A little freaky... All you see is what you light up.
We still need water, and there is a few options we're looking at.
If my updates stop coming there is only one reason, we found water, and are on our way.
So next update might be in mid June when we reach land again. We're calculating to reach the Azores on the 17th of June.

Today, many of us went to the local library to write emails, skype, and check the weather.

It looks like no wind for the first few days, so might have to run by engine.

Tomorrow, we'll hopefully get the last water, and buy fruit and vegetables, and then next stop is the Azores. 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar