fredag den 20. maj 2011

Guadeloupe, Back again

Left Jolly harbour at 6:45
Waved goodbye to the workers at the dock.
Sailing today was interesting. Also for experienced sailors, and after 13 days on land.
We were sailing with tackle wind, and with 2 metre high waves we had a lot of big waves coming on deck, and in the cockpit. I was steering twice, and was soaked both times. But with sunny weather I was just in my swimmers.
I didn't get seasick in the cockpit or lying in the bed, but walking around in the saloon or on the toilet was making me sick. So I was in bed or in the cockpit all day. Tor, Bjarke and Lea was also struggling today.
Now, we're at a anchor spot outside Port Louis. Bjarke is preparing dinner, Tor is playing with Lego, and with a little wind here, we're hoping for no mosquitoes.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar